Cuban link chains are highly popular among men. Famous rappers like Kanye West and Jay-Z sport Cuban link chains on casual days, on star-studded red carpet events, or one during their concerts. If you are looking to purchase hip hop Cuban link chains online, here are some things you need to consider:
- Material – Cuban links are usually made from sterling silver or stainless steel. They can also be made from other materials.
- Iced or not – Some rappers prefer their Cuban links to be plain while others want them iced out. You can choose from different variations like gold Cuban links with silver crystals or silver chains with black baguettes and more.
- Pendant – Sometimes, a hip hop Cuban link chain is not enough. You can step up your game by adding on pendants. Choose a pendant that blends well with your Cuban link chain.
- Seller – It is important to choose the right seller when buying Cuban link chains online. For starters, make sure the online seller caters to the hip hop crowd. Don’t buy from regular jewelers that don’t seem get the Cuban link chain right. Always do a background check and see how long the seller has been in the business. Learn about their suppliers.
- Your personal style – Wearing Cuban link chains should seem natural and effortless. Don’t let the Cuban link chain wear you. If you can’t find a chain ideal for you, don’t worry. Some online sellers can create custom jewelry. Just send in the image of the Cuban link you want along with the dimensions and other details.
- Return and exchange policies – It’s no secret hip hop jewelry can get pricey. Even if your chain isn’t as expensive as Pharell’s million-dollar iced out hip hop Cuban links, it’s important to purchase from an online seller with a return and exchange policies.